Forum: Bryce

Subject: Sad news of a dear friend

jelisa opened this issue on Sep 21, 2000 ยท 22 posts

jelisa posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 1:00 PM

Attached Link: Referenced note,image and midi file

I was asked to pass this on: --------------------------------------------- It is my sad duty and responsibility to inform you that sometime between the hours of 6:30 am and 7:30 am EST, Deborah C. Bishop--the creator of Brycetech and author of Driven--lost her battle with breast cancer. She was my inspiration..she was my soul. I think you would like to know that when I found her, her computer was on, and it was paused on the location of the Brycetech tutorials in the area of the page where the counter is...she did see the counter break 100000...for this I am eternally greatful..and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done. I am attaching a note she prepared a while back when she found out that this was definitely going to happen, in addition I am attaching her favorite midi song which she created and I am also including her favorite bryce image. please pass this message to all the Bryce boards and to the poserforum. David (BT) --------- The referenced note, image and midi file can be reached by clicking on the link above, please log in as guest if you are not a member of the Delphi Bryce Forum. Deb's last posted image can be viewed here - http://www.delphi.com/bryce/messages?msg=3707.273 Darlisa Riggs