Forum: Community Center

Subject: problem with gallery,hoping the mods will read

DarkElegance opened this issue on Mar 19, 2004 ยท 34 posts

DarkElegance posted Fri, 19 March 2004 at 3:06 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=629748&Start=379&Sectionid=0&filter_genre_id=0&Whats

ok this is geting aggravating. the other day I saw a picture that had a hat and such blantantly pasted onto the pic and knew it was from a copyrighted picture. sure enough it was and the artist noted{lets not get into how much kudos the picture was geting when the material wasnt even the one claiming it} today browsing the gallery I see a thumb nail and was like "hold on I know that pic and it does not belong to that person" I poped open the thumb and it is a picture of a girl in a prison. the girl is not from that setting originally and I am sure the "I got it from a tube" will come up again. the thing is we all know very well that many of the tube communities use pictures that are stolen. so then why are pictures that use them allowed here when a large lot of them are copyright infringed material? I am going nuts trying to go through all the gallery listings I have to get the originating picture of this girl in blue. The thing is if we ..viewers see something WE KNOW is copyrighted we cant do anything because we are just viewers. I ask, what if you poped open a pic and O.O there was part of your picture? I know there are MANY here that would blow a gasket. I think that it is time renderosity takes a stand on this. we need to cut this off before it become a place that copyright infringers think it is safe to post here. There ARE tube places out there that are clean and original work but I am seeing more and more pieces with blantant copyright infringed work. things you just know when you first see it that it is not suppose to be a tube. For those that Tube, please becareful of the sites you go to. also if a woman, figure,dragon what ever looks THAT good chances are the artist didnt give permission. Most artist do not creat these works to be cut up. Just take a moment to think about that. and those using them no matter what..dont think the works wont be recognized. they will and you will get reported. it just plain and simple not worth it. the link goes to the pic I am talking about I know the blue girl from another work and am going half nuts looking for it.~sighs~

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission Closed till 2025