Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: i publically volunteer to be tried next on your public trial

edarsenal opened this issue on Sep 22, 2000 ยท 15 posts

edarsenal posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 2:50 PM

i wish to publically announce my person to be placed on your chopping block right next to public enemy number 1, Dillinger. be sure to send out flyers, make a picnic and sell little "hang im high" dolls with my face on them. ::snorts:: public trials indeed!

Octavio1 posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:37 PM

IS INSANITY CONTAGIOUS?

CharlieBrown posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:44 PM

No, Octavio, it's hereditary. You get it from your kids... ;-)

Octavio1 posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:54 PM

HARF! HARF! Good one, CB! I have no kids... that I know of.

CharlieBrown posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:56 PM

I have three stepchildren, Octavio. Want one? :-)

Octavio1 posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:02 PM

Naw, thanks, CB. Got 2 dogs... that's enuff fer me... ;-)

GODZILLA posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:03 PM

the toilet remains unflushed

CharlieBrown posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:05 PM

Only 2 dogs? We've got two permanent resident German Shepherds, one visiting German Shepherd, a puppy (the result of the visiting dog and one of the residents... :-D) and three cats...

Octavio1 posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:08 PM

I'll priv. message... we are getting WAY off topic... not good. (Apologies to all concerned)

CharlieBrown posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:14 PM

Topic? We don't need no steekin' topic! :-) Though, yeah, Dillinger is being treated unfairly, or so it seems... ;-)

Octavio1 posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:30 PM

Unfairly? This is RIDICULOUS! Also, JDK is right: The admin here is cutting its own throat. If I were them (which I'm not), I'd have a private word with him and let the whole thing slide.

Ironbear posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:54 PM

Oh no! You don't mean that we're discussing something in sn "Innapropriate Forum"!!! Run... Hide... Heh heh.. CB: There is intelli8gent life in the universe and the best of it is owned by cats. Dunno about dogs, though, my cats won't let me have one.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

Octavio1 posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:59 PM

As someone who owns 2 dogs and is studying to be a vet, I see that as an inflammatory comment. Get yer gloves, on, pal! Yeah! Let's have another fight! FIGHT!!! ;-)

Ironbear posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 7:16 PM

:) Kool... Now this is a cause I can get behind!

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

Ironbear posted Sat, 23 September 2000 at 12:28 AM

I like dogs, just don't have one. If I get a puppy, the cats'll beat him up.