Forum: Community Center

Subject: To the Admin: Relaying private message from Dillinger

Octavio1 opened this issue on Sep 22, 2000 ยท 8 posts

Octavio1 posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 5:49 PM

I had sent a private message to this individual stating that: I supported him and voted "no action". I also had asked that he please, please back it down for the sake of the community. The reply I got is as follows (I have modified the expletitives): Private Message from Dillinger: I don't give a sht whether you support me or not. If you didn't have your head up your a* you'd see that what I object to is "People telling me how to act" .. like you are trying to do... a*hole. Shut the fk up and mi And there the message ends. I still do not wish to change my vote, although my impulse is to retailiate with a vindictive action and pound him into the ground as one would drive a nail through a piece of wood. I firmly believe, as personally insulting as this individual is, that we all have the right to express ourselves freely, even those anti-social members who have no sense of public responsibility, civility, or manners. What you are doing will cause a further rift in the community; I would suggest that your focus be on repairing the damage, mending relationships, and bearing in mind the common good of all -- even those we dislike. This is what the sense of a community is.