Forum: Bryce

Subject: This explains a lot,...... kinda OT I guess

sackrat opened this issue on Mar 26, 2004 ยท 19 posts

sackrat posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 7:51 PM

Today I was diagnosed with something called Macular Degeneration,...which affects the human eyes. The long and short of it means in the not to distant future I'll be unable to see,.........I'll be blind. The doc's say about 2 - 5 years. I'm only 51 for crying out loud ! This explains a lot about why my images have been suffering (getting crappier). Of course my first instinct is to say screw it and go get hammered out of my mind. I don't really know why I'm posting this here,.........other than the fact this is one of the few places in the world that I feel I belong to something worthwhile, something valid. I will be posting a lot of WIP's,......so if you see something amiss, not quite right with a particular image, please let me know, say something,.......it might be the only way I will know. Afterall, if your friends can't give C&C, who can. God I feel depressed right now ! Like I want to smash something ! Right now I wish I could visit each one of you in person, meet you and discuss and otherwise hobnob with my fellow wizards, so to speak. OK,.....that's enough for now,.....any more and I'll get all maudlin. Thanks for your attention,.....TOM(sackrat).

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx