Forum: Animation

Subject: My Current Demo Reel

brainmuffin opened this issue on Mar 30, 2004 ยท 4 posts

brainmuffin posted Tue, 30 March 2004 at 12:54 PM

Attached Link: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1qub6/portfolio/id11.html

You can find my current character reel at the above link. Most of it is older stuff, (Haven't had much time to animate in the past few months) but the guy diving behind the crates is from last month. All of it was done in poser, including the torch at the end, which I included just because it was the coolest looking fire effect I've done in poser so far... If you've been to my other site, and seen the pilot script for the Dungeoneers, I'll let you know that it's been put on hold for now, because I don't think I'll find any help for free, and I really can't animate it all by myself. The project isn't dead, though. I've contacted The Brobdingnagian Bards to do the theme song, and they said they'd be willing to do so once the project moves further along, and I'm in contact with a talented young writer to see if he'll help finish the script. Then, If those two things come together, I'll most likely put together a promo reel and start sending it out to networks, to at least generate some interest (and maybe some funding) before I go into production. Currently I'm also in the pre-production phase for two short animations that will be posted on TriggerStreet.com when they're done.