Forum: Vue

Subject: Just playing around with the Plant editor:-)

gebe opened this issue on Apr 06, 2004 ยท 11 posts

gebe posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 12:08 PM

Antycon posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 2:29 PM

Nice job Guitta! You take profit of your free time! I didn't know the Rudbeckia but it isn't my favorite one;) the others are better. Anty

iloco posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 2:47 PM

Nice plants gebe. Have you ever thought of saving the settings and making available for others either for a small fee or maybe on your site in the form of a list. You have a knack for making plants while I spend all day trying to get just one that looks like a real plant.

ïÏøçö

sittingblue posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 3:35 PM

Excellent work Guitta! You are such an inspiration. The asparagus is my favorite.

Charles

gebe posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:15 AM

When you have finished, rotate the plant "head down". For the above image, I have created two of these plants and put them together.

gebe posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:27 AM

gebe posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:36 AM

For the tulip leaf above, I have resized a Clivia leaf in Corel and used this one:-)

TheWingedOne posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:37 AM

Excellent tut, Guitta! Frankly I haven't used the plant editor myself until now. But I should give it try asap. :) Phil

gebe posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:41 AM

The Rudbeckia is a beautiful flower, about 24 inches high and the petals falls down a little when the summer is very hot. As far as I know they only exists in yellow color. The heart is close to black:-)

gebe posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:48 AM

A Zamiifolia leaf (in reality about 2.75 inches long)

iloco posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 8:32 AM

Thanks gebe for the settings and information. I had to use regular vue grass with the Asparagus as I didn't have the long grass but it looks pretty good with regular grass. :o)

ïÏøçö