Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Moving morphs from one char. to another?

tedbragg opened this issue on Apr 19, 2004 ยท 5 posts

tedbragg posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 5:01 PM

I want to move morphs from a P4 character, and put them into a V2/P4 Fem, so I can use my Vicky faces and maps on her. THe morphs I want to use are all body -- no facial morphs. However, when I use MacConstructor to copy the morphs from the character into my V2/P4, the morphs show up as dials, but they don't do anything. I can turn them all the way to 3.000 and they still don't show up. Obviously I'm doing this morph copying wrong. Help?

SWAMP posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 5:31 PM

No your not doing it wrong it just won't take them,as it is not really the P4 mesh (same thing goes for the V3/V2 figure). There is a P4 figure (by AprilSH) that has been remapped to take V2 textures. Also if you have V3,Neatherworks has a hybrid in freestuff that has the V3 head on Posettes body (I believe it uses V2 textures). SWAMP

mateo_sancarlos posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 5:37 PM

Full-body morphs? Do what swamp said - double-check that it's actually a Posette body and not a V2 body remapped to Posette. Calling it "P4 character" is vague, since V1 and V2 are P4 characters.

Little_Dragon posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 8:33 PM

WarriorDL has a hybrid figure named Polly, which is the Victoria 1-2 head on Posette's body. You can download it here.

xantor posted Tue, 20 April 2004 at 12:23 AM

I have copied some morphs from the p4 female to victoria 2 using tailor, but some work and some don`t.