Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Any way to know how long Warehouse items have left?

ShadowWind opened this issue on Apr 21, 2004 ยท 8 posts

ShadowWind posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:02 PM

There is a couple of warehouse items I want, but I am trying to clear some finances. Is there a way to know how long I have to get them? Do they still expire in 6 months? ShadowWind

ClintH posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:06 PM

Hi ShadowWind, They stay in the Warehouse 90 days. The only way to find out when it might be deleted is to contact the merchant. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Dizzie posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 6:09 PM

How would contacting the merchant do any good?...I'm a merchant with a product in the warehouse and I have no idea how long it has left in there and it doesn't say anywhere...

ClintH posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 6:33 PM

Visit your Store Accounting page and run the "Warehouse Reports". That report will provide you with the needed data. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Dizzie posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 10:40 PM

Thanks so much Clint!!

butterfly_fish posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 11:02 PM

Clint, Is there a way to have the WH icon show up on our wishlist page like the Sale icon does? As far as I can tell, you only know something's in the warehouse if you go & check the page. I hate to admit it, but I tend to leave things on my wishlist for a while before I get around to buying them. It would be nice to know if my time was running out. :-) -Heidi

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

ClintH posted Fri, 23 April 2004 at 8:40 AM

On my list of enhancements. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

butterfly_fish posted Sat, 24 April 2004 at 2:09 AM

Thanks, Clint! That's great news! :-)

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam