Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Take Up Thy Sword, Warrior.......

TheWolfWithin opened this issue on Oct 03, 2000 ยท 5 posts

TheWolfWithin posted Tue, 03 October 2000 at 12:38 PM

well......eventually anyway........this is a sword i'm working on called The Claw........i'm a little hesitant about it, because it seems a bit plain to me, but then again, one man's trash is another's treasure, so here's a preview......i'm trying to build up some content for the 13 Black Roses site because i received some very positive feedback on it, and i'm anxious to open all sections for those who wish to visit, which only furthers my hesitancy on the release of this weapon......hehe......

CharlieBrown posted Tue, 03 October 2000 at 12:49 PM

If you put a ring around the "claws", it would look a LOT like an actual sword that I saw either in a museum or a movie somewhere - and provide the holder with some decent hand protection as well! :-) I'm not saying put the ring at the tips of the blades - then you'd just have an inverted basket hilt, and loos the menacing qualities of the spikes - I'm saying to put the ring at or just before (i.e. closer to the blade and hilt) the thick bases of the claws.

Geekholder posted Tue, 03 October 2000 at 2:51 PM

I like it. I did a similar blade a while ago, but it used teeth rather than claws. It was an item from a role playing game I play in, and was supposed to be a manifestation of primal hunger. GalleryImage12719.jpg

bloodsong posted Tue, 03 October 2000 at 7:44 PM

heyas; i think it looks pretty hella cool. :)

ookami posted Tue, 03 October 2000 at 8:25 PM

Both of them look cool!