Forum: Photography

Subject: We were robbed last night ..........

Randys opened this issue on Apr 26, 2004 ยท 12 posts

Randys posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 10:54 AM

My wife Michelle got up around 2:30 am and went to the kitchen to get a drink water. She walked into the den and saw a man in our house he ran across the room and out the door in the den. She screamed to me that we were being robbed. I woke from a sound sleep and ran into the back yard and hopped up on the fence I could not see any thing in ether direction. I went back into the house and discovered that all of my equipment was gone the new MKll all the lens and my lap top. I called 911 and my wife and son got in her car and drove around looking for him. I was stunned, I had not had a chance to add my new equipment to my insurance. After I hung up with the police I got in my car and drove the opposite direction from Michelle we found nothing. We returned to the house and waited on the police to arrive. They came and we filled out the reports and we were waiting on CSI to arrive the officer had gone back out to his car, when Michelle noticed the blanks on the couch were out of place she reached down to check them and found all of the equipment bundled up in them she let out a shriek of joy that brought the officer running back into the house. We found every thing except 5 flash cards and a pair of ear rings that were left by the computer. We were so lucky.