Forum: Photoshop

Subject: automating printing for a file of images in PS ? (Mac OS 10.3, PS CS )

Gini opened this issue on May 06, 2004 ยท 9 posts

Gini posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 8:30 AM

If I have a file of say 20 images that I want all printed how do I go about automating this ? I have tried to make an action , and have succeeded only in that the open images are automatically brought to the fore one by one and the print box automatically comes up but I still need to hit the'proceed' button for each one, so I still need to sit at my desk and do this. I thought there might be something in 'batch' process but just don't see how to go about it. My action was a small improvement on selecting each image by hand and directing to print one at a time -but is it possible to just order an entire file of images in Photoshop to print itself without involving someone actually hitting a command in each step of the process ? Any ideas appreciated- it's something 3 people would dearly love to know a solution for !

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python