Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Heavies Hippolicious poll.

Gareee opened this issue on May 08, 2004 ยท 24 posts

Gareee posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 10:35 AM

I don;t think this is a product showcase thing, because I'm wanting development feedback from the community, not just people "shopping". I was just thinking of the usage of these, and wanted to know what you guys think. I currently have mor/mat and Injection poses that convert the jacked up Hippos into the new character bases. You then load what ever props you want used on them, be it cow horns, moose horns, the right tails, ect. Wouldn't it be easier to just load the character with everything stuck on them already, if they are saved as grouped figures? Can poser 4/pp not do this? Example.. Normally, I load the hippo, inject the mats and morphs, add the needed props, and character props. Wouldn't that just be easier to just load a character saved with all the props and/or needed characters grouped already? Instead of having to add everything separately? Any poser downsides to this? I'm just looking at that way I load them here, and other then testing, I always just load the assembled characters. I've already submitted them to Daz, but nothing's been released yet, and can still add these additions.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.