Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Mil PS Boy Least Supported DAZ Figure?

gagnonrich opened this issue on May 09, 2004 ยท 31 posts

gagnonrich posted Sun, 09 May 2004 at 11:56 PM

I don't know for sure if the Millennium PreSchool Boy is the least supported DAZ figure, but he's got to be close. I was thinking of doing something with the character and started looking for clothing, figuring I had to have something that I'd downloaded for free and came up with zippo. There's nothing at PoserWorld (the PreTeen boy has a bunch of outfits). DAZ has the one clothing pack for the Mil Boys. Here, at Renderosity, there's just one outfit. I haven't looked too hard elsewhere, but I doubt that I'll have much better luck. I'll other do something else or start learning Tailor. I was really shocked at how little support there was for the PreSchool Boy. It is unquestionably the least supported Millennium human character and maybe less supported than even the animals. I think the new Millennium Horse already has more clothing and props than the Boy between armor, bridles, and horseshoes. I've got dozens of disks full of Poser downloads and bought stuff and there's just about nothing for the Mil Boys--some textures and faces and that's about it. I could have sworn that there some clothes freebies, as there are for other characters, but couldn't find a one. I'm not asking or demanding that anybody create clothes. The lack of support is obviously due to a lack of interest in using the Mil Boys, so there's not a lot of money to be made catering to these little used characters. I thought there was more and was just surprised at how little there really was when I started looking for some outfits on my disks.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon