Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Poetshirt and Vest seperates for V3

dglidden opened this issue on May 13, 2004 ยท 6 posts

dglidden posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 7:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

The Poetshirt and Vest seperates package makes a great addition to your victoria 3 clothing collection. The shirt comes with 25 full body morphs and 6 thumb movement morphs, the vest is loaded with 17 full body morphs. The seperates also comes with replacement mat poses and textures for the Subtle Elegance skirt and overskirt.

Shirt full body morphs: Barbarian1&2, Buxom, Faerie, Pearfigure, Pinup, Rubenesque, Voluptuous, Breast6-8, Cleavage, NipplesOut, WiastNarrow, ShirtOpen, ShirtClosed1&2, InSkirt, OverSkirt, Skirt, UnderVest, SleeveBillow1-3, RuffleFlare. Other Shirt morphs: ThumbUp, ThumbDown, ThumbOut R/L Hands.

Vest Full Body Morphs: Barbarian1&2, Buxom, Faerie, Pearfigure, Pinup, Rubenesque, Voluptuous, Breast6-8, Cleavage, NipplesOut, WiastNarrow, OvenVest, ShirtTucked, OverShirt.

Replacement textures and Mat poses for the Subtle Elegance skirt and overskirt.

Available tomorrow!

dialyn posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 8:48 PM

Very pretty!!! Oh, goodness. Why do I bother with a savings account. I might as well sign over my paycheck to you all. Sigh.

cwshorty posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 10:42 PM

These add-ons are just as awesome as the dress, I especially love the Poet shirt..;)

RHaseltine posted Fri, 14 May 2004 at 9:45 AM

Please could we have some of the smaller breast sizes too? They're actually harder to do with magnets or The Tailor (yes, I fully expect my y-chromosome to be cancelled any day now).

jade_nyc posted Fri, 14 May 2004 at 9:38 PM

very nice Darrell! Have I told you just how awesome you are lately? lol

ElorOnceDark posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 9:04 PM

Wow Darrell! That shirt looks great! Excellent job on making the sleeves look natural!