Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Freebie: Demonoid (fully posable standalone creature with extras) :)

Fatale opened this issue on May 19, 2004 ยท 56 posts

Fatale posted Wed, 19 May 2004 at 4:12 AM

Freebie: Demonoid (fully posable standalone creature with extras) :)

This is my learning-creature, I learnt how to model from scratch, uvmap, texture, rig joints for posing, conform clothing items, package up for runtime install, create thumbnails, etc. Needless to say, this creature's old.. started work on her about a year ago. Some people at Sixus1 would be familiar with this cos I posted alot of WIPs at the forum there, and the ppl I know on irc would've already gotten earlier beta versions.

I know she's not perfect, but I made her with much (newbie) care and I'm kinda proud of her as my first poser baby lol I was pondering selling her, but naaah.. I have a silly personal policy of not selling my learning-creatures cos they have too many covered-up flaws.

Was cleaning out my HDD and found this poor thing sitting abandoned in my archive folders, so I thought whaddaheck, I might as well share it with you ppl if you think she's going to be of use in any of your renders :)

You can download her from my homepage. Just scroll all the way down to the bottom to the "Downloads" section. I'll be uploading to the freebie section later on.

There're 3 versions (p4, pp, and p5 .. p5 looks abit whacked cos I still have no idea how to save material settings properly lol), creature and conforming wraps, hand poses, 9 full body poses (thanks to Kai), all textures shown are provided, together with camera and lights, tail is easyposed too, approx 2.6megs in file size.

Further info provided in the Demonoid_Readme.txt

Have fun :)

Best regards,
Dru