Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a Lost Freebie

Wampyir opened this issue on May 22, 2004 ยท 8 posts

Wampyir posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 6:58 PM

Hi folks. I was wondering if anyone could help me re-locate a clothing model that used to be in Free Stuff. I had downloaded it a few years ago and used it in the image above, among others, but I can't find the model in my collection anywhere, and it's not on my hard drive any more (long story). Can anyone identify this and tell me who made it, where I could find it, etc.? I tried searches on "leotard", "Catsuit", "sexy catsuit", but it didn't come up.

Thanks for any all help!

pakled posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 9:49 PM

What model is it being used with? From here it looks like Posette, but I could be wrong..kinda reminds me of the Vampirella outfit, you could try a search on that..though to be honest, I don't think there was one for Posette..story of me life..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Dizzie posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 10:27 PM

it looks like one of those Japanese outfits and probably wouldn't be listed here in freestuff...:>)

Wampyir posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 11:01 PM

It was a V2 clothing model, here being used on Stephanie. It was a standalone clothing model; that is to say, not a transmap file for the catsuit or leotard.

Ailarchendil posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 1:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Lady+Cherry&Topsectionid=0

Heya, It's called "Sexy Leotard" and was made by Lady Cherry. It is still listed here in Free Stuff, but all her links appear to be broken (when I try them anyway).

See ancient post with pic here.

Wampyir posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 1:52 AM

Great! Thanks, Allarchendil! Hopefully Lady Cherry will read this and fix her links. :)

hauksdottir posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 5:22 AM

IIRC, Lady Cherry is hanging around RenderVisions more than here.

mondoxjake posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 5:48 PM

Most of Lady Cherry's files are linked via her homesite Rendervisions....Rendervisions recently had a crash but as of today most of it is back up. You might try the file link again.