Mon, Oct 21, 5:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: New David - can we adapt?

dirk5027 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 7:52 PM

Love 35, 40 and 41 great job, i do think David just might have some potential though(not sure just yet), M3 was such a disappointment

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 7:57 PM

I would pay real money to not see yet another post of that hairy "fanatasy" male that "you know who" keeps spamming us with..... sheese!! ;-/

My website

YouTube Channel

dlk30341 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 8:04 PM

He looks great but myself, I'm going to wait & see what comes down the pike...I am frgual when it ocmes to spending $$$ on ppls. Too many have come out recently & I'm going to wait to see how much is put out for each, as others I wasn't thrilled about M3 so I never bought him & quite frankly haven't seen THAT much come out for him that "does it" for me. Anyway Daz will have another HUGE sale around Xmas...plenty of time to see what comes around ;) But David does look great....no more bowling balls sitting on the shoulders LOL

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 8:21 PM

lol wolf Marque

DigitalVixxen ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 9:29 PM

I agree, Wolf. Everytime I see that it just... ick... that's all I can think of... ick.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 9:47 PM

I HATE hairy ape men........yuk......PLEASE go get laser hair removal :) LOL

elizabyte ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 3:04 AM

yet another post of that hairy "fanatasy" male that "you know who" keeps spamming us with There are those of us who refer to him as Harry Manboobz. ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 3:25 AM

file_111699.jpg

david as a preteen? compaired to PT mil boy on the right.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 4:40 AM

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

steveshanks ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 5:23 AM

elgyfu, in the next hour if all goes to plan :o)......Steve

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 6:09 AM

ROFL @ Harry Manboobz --- Oh and Steve.. are you saying what I think you're saying?! :oD

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

steveshanks ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 6:25 AM

I am :o).....but i'm wrong about the "in an hour" LOL give me another one i lost a frock LOL (not for David).......Steve

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 6:55 AM

Losing a frock... is that anything like losing an address?

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 7:51 AM

Humm, not a frock for David...is it a frock for Steve? LOL Whoohooo Steve to the rescue with clothes for the boy! Thanks! Marque

steveshanks ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 7:58 AM

No a frock=dress......no i'm not that way inclined Marque LOL but close its for Steph :o) , would i get in trouble if i said they where up?......Steve :o)

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 8:37 AM

Heh, know what a frock is, just wondered if you were frolicing about in one....lol Marque

Deus_Viridis ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 9:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27483

These is a frock doger did. meybe he can be talkked into making of for david to. http://www.poserpros.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27483

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 9:56 AM

Steve, might just be me but the lower left leg comes in twisted on the jeans for David. Love the open zipper and pocket morphs! Marque

steveshanks ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 10:39 AM

Switch IK off on David see if that fixes it, i got that on occasion and that fixed it but i didn't get it all the time which was kinda odd.....Steve

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 11:35 AM

:

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 1:08 PM

file_111700.jpg

I had no problems with David's pants. Strange. Here's a comparision between him and Seth btw. Have a guess at who's who :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 1:33 PM

sighs and I only just got Sp3. Gonna haveta get another new figure? this is starting to get annoying. David does look a lot better then the Preteenboy around the neck and shoulders. And he's unimesh which means texture and morph compatability at least, so we're not starting totally from scratch on him. Bruce We're all very happy that Mike2 makes you happy. We get the picture(s). Now knock it down to one a thread please or I'm gonna start spamming you with gothed up pretty m3 boys okay? You're getting on my nerves. Lyrra the (ex) Evil Overlord

Xena ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 6:41 PM

but i didn't get it all the time which was kinda odd It's a bit of Poser weirdness that happens far too often. Open up the jp's in Poser, select the offending body/clothing part, and change one of the centers ever so slightly (if it's say 0.345 change it to 0.3453) and it'll fix it right up :) Alternatively, find out what is causing it -Bend, Side/Side or Twist- and do that in their centers or joint angles instead. I find it's usually Bend that it happens on.

Bruce_ ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 2:55 AM

David is look pretty good, I hope He morphs well without looking crappy. You know they really need to fix his chest it still a little sqare but everything else looks great.

A_ ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 4:34 AM

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 9:39 PM

O_o this probably explains why i seldom reply in a forum. glares at the hairy fetish mike2 fan ....

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 11:34 PM

SpiceBunny: lol.gif

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.