Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Trouble Paying for Purchase

kjer_99 opened this issue on Jun 14, 2004 ยท 4 posts

kjer_99 posted Mon, 14 June 2004 at 6:02 PM

Today, when I went to make the purchases from my shopping cart, I get a page that says "unable to process your order...." Contact and a telephone number. I don't understand what the problem is. My VISA card is okay. But you guys didn't even let me process the usual information on payment. What's going on? I'm more than a little annoyed. Jeremy (kjer_99)

Debbie M. posted Mon, 14 June 2004 at 9:42 PM

Hi, I've reset your credit card on our system. Please try your purchase again. If you continue to have problems, please let me know. Thanks for shopping the MarketPlace. Regards, Deb

Debbie M.

kjer_99 posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 7:02 PM

Deb, thanks for the quick response. It worked fine. If I'm quick to complain, let me be equally quick to praise. You Renderosity people do a great job of customer folowup and that's one reason why I do enjoy shopping here. I really appreciate your efforts, Deb. I was irritated because I really wanted to use a couple of the things right away. Normally, I'm not that impatient. Thanks! Jeremy

Debbie M. posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 11:47 PM

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the praise :) We all do our best to provide great customer service, so it's really appreciated when someone notices :) Thanks again! Deb

Debbie M.