Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Product Tester Sought

Invidia opened this issue on Jun 18, 2004 ยท 4 posts

Invidia posted Fri, 18 June 2004 at 9:27 PM

Hello folks! I don't know if this is the correct forum or not, but I thought I would just pop in and ask if anyone is interested in testing a set of poses for me. Interested tester should have Poser 4 or 5, Victoria 3, and plenty of free time to play with the poses tomorrow. Ideally, I would like someone who can get back to me with meaningful feedback and suggestions by tomorrow evening EDT. If you would also be willing to post some promotional images for me, I would be thrilled - but that is not a requirement. I am a small time merchant here in Renderosity, so I don't have much to offer in exchange. I will of course give you a free copy of the product. I will also buy you something from your wishlist and offer you my undying gratitude. Please reply in email as I don't read here as often as I should. princessinvidia@yahoo.com Best Blessings, --Invidia

HauSiyoka posted Sat, 19 June 2004 at 12:43 AM

Hi Invidia I would be honored to give them a try...I spend loads of time online and would give you what feedback you require...Hugs...Birdie

xantor posted Sat, 19 June 2004 at 12:53 AM

You have to reply in an e-mail hausiyoka.

Invidia posted Sat, 19 June 2004 at 7:53 AM

Thanks for the warm reception and the quick replies. I have plenty of testers at this time. You guys are the best! --Invidia