Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dracein, the Half-Dragoness for V3. My first ever original character set.

Terminvs_Est opened this issue on Jun 24, 2004 ยท 12 posts

Terminvs_Est posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 1:40 AM

I hereby introduce you to Dracein, the Half-Dragon woman, my first original character texture/morph kit that I made for V3. She is tough, powerfully built, sexy, and has a domineering look about herelf. She definitely is not one to piss off and she won't take any crap about anything. All of these characteristics are a cocktail which arises from the union between a human and a mighty dragon. If anyone here has played the D&D roleplaying game Icewind Dale II, that's where I got the idea for this V3 character. Comments and feedback are very well-appreciated. Expect to see her uploaded to the Free Stuff Area anytime soon. You can do anything you want with her; give her some dragon wings, horns, and a reptilian tail, whatever you want. I also made a half-dragon version of Vali's Chrislenna character, which I've already used in some of my gallery images. Vali has given me permission to upload it(while I mention in the readme file that it is originally hers of course) along with my own Dracein character.

Francemi posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 1:43 AM

I like her and I think that you did an excellent job with her texture. But... is it possible to reduce the size of her breasts? I mean, after we load your model, is there a dial somewhere to do that? France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Terminvs_Est posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 1:52 AM

Yes you can reduce the size of her breasts. There are some breast-shaping dials in DAZ's V3 morph pack, which you need in order to use the character effectively. I personally think that the big breasts make her look tougher.

Message edited on: 06/24/2004 01:58

lhiannan posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 2:15 AM

You'd have to be tough to be able to carry that much weight into battle :) Seriously, it's a great looking character. I'll be turning the breast dials down myself, but to each his/her own :D

Francemi posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 2:21 AM

I hope I haven't offend you with my question about the size of her breasts. It is just my personal taste. I think they are too big, too firm for so big breasts and too round and they distract the attention from the rest of the figure which I find beautifully done. Yes, she is a dragoness (half) but still, she is a woman and I don't think dragoness would go for silicone breasts. Maybe they should though... I doubt any doctor would dare charging them anything to do the job! lolll And I do have the necessary morphs for V3 but I didn't know if we could use them on a character made for V3 (I am still a newbie you know) ;o) Anyway, big breasts or no big breasts, you did a beautiful job with her and it's very kind of you to share it with us for free. I will surely download her as soon as she is available. France France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

xantor posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 2:37 AM

I agree about the breasts, making the figure more realistic would probably add to the impact of the excellent textures.

Neyjour posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 7:09 AM

Thank you! What a terrific character! I'll be watching for her in Free Stuff! :D

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

noboundariez posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 7:38 AM

very cool character! and it is weird that she reminds me as of Sarah Jessica Parker ;P aint she? btw when can i play with her??

Byrdie posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 12:50 PM

Oh, I do like! But will she need extra parts to make her work? Asking because I've seen similar characters that use Vickie plus Mil Dragon & I don't have that particular dragon.

xantor posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 2:52 PM

Byrdie you might not get the ears looking the same but you could just use different ear morphs or use normal ears even. There is one complaint I have about the picture. My screen size is set to 800x600 and pictures like these that are too wide make all the text as wide as the pictures and so you have to scroll to the side to read the end of every line.

artnik posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 5:33 PM

I think the breasts being that large, detract rather than enhance the figure. To me, they look like they're glued on rather than a part of the figure. They almost remind me of cow like udders, in some ways. The texture itself is very nice, otherwise.

elizabyte posted Sun, 27 June 2004 at 11:22 AM

I personally think that the big breasts make her look tougher. Speaking as a woman with large breasts, I can tell you all they do is give you an upper back and neck ache. But since Nietzsche wrote that "that which does not kill us makes us stronger" maybe the continual pain does make us tougher... Or crankier.... ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis