Sat, Oct 5, 1:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: +++ DG#068 +++ Poser Morphs & Wings3D (cont'd) +++ Page 11 ...

AtelierAriel ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 5:29 PM

That's it! I needed to change my mouse. I have a four button mouse and had the thumb button set to open My Computer. Set that as a "select" and I can use it to pan. This is so cool. OK, here's another dumb question. If I've morphed in Poser and want to continue to morph in Wings to get at some things that I can't do with magnets, is it possible to export the obj with morphs and open that in Wings? What I get when I export the head and open it is the original head before I morphed it in Poser. What I want to work on is the morphed head so that I don't have to start all over. Just wondering if this is at all possible.

geep ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 6:19 PM · edited Mon, 25 July 2005 at 6:22 PM

Yes ... See the lower right hand corner of Page 9 in this tut.

UNcheck "As Morph ..." and it will export exactly as you see it in Poser.

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

edited to remove all Nudity, Violence, TOS violations, crumby jokes and, of course, all TOP SECRET information. ;=]

Message edited on: 07/25/2005 18:22

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

AtelierAriel ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 7:43 PM

Ah Ha! I did read that but my brain stopped at "expressions". Just a note about your tutorials. They're fantastic! I think it's because they're so visually wonderful, fun, entertaining and informative at the same time and they make learning easy and fun. My brain usually locks up at the first sign of dry, boring instructions but I find I'm looking forward to the next installment like the next chapter of a great story. Saw that you have a lot more and plan to "enjoy" those too!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.