Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anybody know the code for Vicky 3?

elgyfu opened this issue on Jul 31, 2004 ยท 9 posts

elgyfu posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 5:59 AM

I have just got a nice new Laptop pc and am transferring my Poser stuff to it, to free my desktop for everything else I do. I have a huge pile of Poser file backups and am ploughing through them. I have found all the Victoria 3 Morphs and update files but not yet found the original Victoria 3 one. Can anyone tell me the file name? Thanks.

KarenJ posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 6:02 AM

It's ps_pe036 (tip: just go to Daz and click the product... file names are always the same as the product code) Good luck installing everything :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

elgyfu posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 6:13 AM

Thanks very much, Karen. I didn't realise it was as easy as that, duh! Now to go find it on the many disks. I can not believe how much poser stuff I have, it is a sad addiction! Anyway, thannks again.

KarenJ posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 7:04 AM

You're welcome. I started reinstalling my stuff about a month ago and still haven't got round to all of it. (I'm putting it into separate runtimes and rearranging the folders as I go, so my lack of speed isn't that amazing, LOL)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

FishNose posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 7:09 AM

Don't forget to go fetch the V3 updates at DAZ :o) :] Fish

Sambucus posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 3:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp

There is a nifty freeware directory printer here. It`s great for listing everything on all your Poser back up discs. It`s saved me hours.

elgyfu posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 6:29 PM

Yeah, I am rearranging all my stuff into seperate runtimes. I was just testing the stuff I have put on so far and it is much faster and easier now. I brought a nice 160g external hard drive so that I can share my poser and graphics stuff between the 2 pcs. The idea is that I use the desk top one whilst I am downloading and things and the lap-top when my son is playing games/ husband is watching the Plymough Harbour Web Cam (!?!) on the desk one. I am checking the directory now, Sambucus, always pleased to make my life easier!

mathman posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:27 PM

Attached Link: http://boozet.xepher.net/viscd

You might also find Visual CD useful.

pokeydots posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:40 PM

Thanks Mathman! I have been looking for something like this :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB