Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Vicki head to toe...

Butch opened this issue on Jul 31, 2004 ยท 8 posts

Butch posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:23 PM

I have this idea for a SF scene and I need to coat Vickie in rubber like material from head to toe. Is there a mat pose or texture file around that will do this? Thanks Butch

pakled posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:59 PM

import her into Bryce, and use a rubber mat (that didn't come out right..;) You should be able to just pick the paint bucket icon..don't know how much control that would give..but it's simpl(istic) of me..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Butch posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 3:24 PM

Good idea, but I don't have Bryce... I am running P5, just got it a week ago... Thanks

dlk30341 posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 4:09 PM

I'm thinking you can the do the same in Poser. In materials, pic indiv. body parts & apply the appropiate bmp/jpg. I know you can in PPP.

Byrdie posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 8:05 PM

Yep, the materials room is where you do that in P5. And you can get free material packs at RDNA containing lots of sci-fi type textures, latex, rubber, metal, etc. There's also something called Dragonscales for Vicky, Mike, & probably David too, which can be applied as a Mat pose. It comes in different colors and one click re-textures the entire body -- you'll have to do the head separately -- also free from RDNA.

mathman posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:17 PM

LOL at pakled :)

pakled posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 10:33 PM

it did give me an idea though, I'll have to test it..;) but no posting until tomrorrow..dangit..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Butch posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 9:07 AM

I gotta her done! Check out Scratch in the Poser gallery. It is also my first P5 Post Thanks for your help Butch