Forum: Community Center

Subject: i would like to know something...

spook opened this issue on Aug 02, 2004 ยท 21 posts

spook posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 1:17 AM

today, i spent most of my sunday afternoon and evening in unplanned meetings with officials concerning their security.... after returning home, i logged into the various poser websites to "relax." poser is a hobby; and i've enjoyed using the software a lot.

websites such as poserpros, poserworld, and runtimedna have friendly and helpful communities. and they always seem happy to support their members.

however, this website leaves me conflicted.

i have spent thousands of dollars here. i have posted images; and i pay for the right to post more than one image a day. i also pay for an e-mail address which i do not use - as a way of supporting this website and this community.

why do i feel so insulted when i visit here?

i still believe that the problems with the navigation bar have been documented well by me and by others. and i find that the suggestions made by members to resolve the problems reported have been made in good faith and with good intent.

no one wants renderosity to change the look-and-feel of the website. the only thing that we want - that i want - is for this website to fix this.

in response to multiple requests, we have been told that a decision has been made; that a certain inexplicable demographic's needs are being responded to; or we have been ignored.... and to add to the feeling of insult, where follow-up might be expected, i and others have received nothing but petulant silence from those people that are employed to respond to their members' and customers' needs.

WHY do you want to do this to people who WANT to use your website?

the caching is AGAIN NOT WORKING CORRECTLY. and i really don't give a damn whether or not you can recreate the problem. what i'd like for you to do is to respond to your members and - behind the scenes; without conceding any fault or losing any face - FIX THIS WEBSITE.

if i can spend my sunday working with the international community to answer their questions about why and how someone might want to blow up their buildings, the least that you can do is to correct one small section of code.

Message edited on: 08/02/2004 01:30