Forum: Bryce

Subject: Any market for my models?

SnowFox102 opened this issue on Aug 02, 2004 ยท 7 posts

SnowFox102 posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 2:24 AM

Ok that there is a WIP dragon of mine. I wanted to put a few inexpensive figures n stuff in the marketplace to help raise money for better software (I'm using Bryce 3 and Poser 3 o_O ) I had intended to "Poserize" models like this dragon but it turns out that Poser 3 doesn't do that (or morph targets =/ ) quite the way I wanted. So my only remaining option is modeling static objects for Bryce. Since there's very few animals (that I've seen) in interesting poses available for Bryce, I thought maybe I'd put together a few packs containing several posed models (in more interesting poses than my lil dragon up there...that's kind of a "default" pose ;) ) But it takes a long time to pose something in my mesh modeler, so I just wanted to know what y'all experts think before I invest a lot of time. No point in making a pack of 15 figures that no one will buy ;) So, if I made say, a pack of 10 - 15 posed dragon models compatible with Bryce, including UV maps, listed for $5, do y'all think it'd be worth buying?