Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Grrrl! for Girl v3UV eye update/tips...

Gareee opened this issue on Aug 14, 2004 ยท 23 posts

Gareee posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 12:40 PM

I've had a few people ask for a v3UV eye UV fix now that Daz has done that for Girl... Well, it's done, and you probably already have it, if you updated Girl! (The character file loads a differently mapped obj file, and Daz's update adds the v3 eye uv option in Grrrl as well !! Do you see addition blank unused channels in Grrrl when you load her? If so, download dial cleaner, and run both the grrrl and grrrlv3UV cr2 files through that, and it'll clean them up. (It looks like it wasn't done after Daz's QA here at least, but P5 has a bug to sometimes show hidden channels, and I can't tell here if what I'm seeing that bug's appearance.) I ran my final release copies through dial cleaner again, and it worked fine here. Something else really useful.. if you have Daz's Girl morph set as well, load the Grrrl characters (you need to do both the normal and v3UV versions separately), inject all Daz's morphs, and then select the head, and use the right black arrow and select "display as ordered list".. it'll alphabetically sort the morphs in the head, and most of my morphs are named to compliment Daz's. Do the same thing for the body, and then save her back out with a new file name. That way, you can load that new version, and the dials will be arranged neatly, and you have everything to play with "all at once".

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.