Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Cafe/Pub Props Package : coming halfway September!

SolidusSoft opened this issue on Aug 14, 2004 ยท 2 posts

SolidusSoft posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:21 PM

earlier I told you about this, but alot changed since then, and I got some new perspectives on the product. I'd like to show you an test render with Poser5. I'm sorry, that I haven't taken the time to set up the reflection maps alright and the lights... it's all pretty poser standard configurations. It's to give you a feel of the quality, and what there's done until now.

Package includes the poser propsfiles, *.OBJ files, and all UV-Maps, ranching from 512x512 - 2048x2048.

pubcafepack-wip.png

As you can see, I'm trying to give you the maximum with the 25mb limit. My question to you all, is what a reasonable price would be? I've been surfing the marketplace, and prices are very various. Could you give me the maximum price you would ask for this product? Then I have a better idea of what pricerange. Thanks in advance, and thanks for looking!

Message edited on: 08/14/2004 18:25

Message edited on: 08/14/2004 18:28

cooler posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 7:54 PM

SolidusSoft, Seeing as how there are at least two free table tennis sets available (DAZ had one as a weekly freebie recently), 3 dart sets, two pool tables, and several bar sets including barstools floating around I'd probably set the price point very low.