Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Re: Yikes, Bump map purgatory.

rbaker1956 opened this issue on Aug 15, 2004 ยท 2 posts

rbaker1956 posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 11:17 AM

Hey anyone, So I open M3 and apply universal texture map and bump map. No problem. Then I apply morphed poses from another figure, add figures and props from another poser document. All of the props and poser figures from the other document have their textures and mbumps loaded.I go to render but now I get alert that says that some bump maps can't be found or read! I hide the new M3 figure and everything else renders perfectly, but when i add back the M3 figure, I get either the same alert or an " out of memory" alert, an "error 2' alert, or the bumps can't be found or read. Clearly the problem is/was with the M3 figure, that when by itself rendered perfectly! I have no idea what's going on or how to fix the problem. Any suggestions? While I am on the subject, does anyone know how to get texture files and bump files to be deleted from the materials menu, after you have loaded them. I mean specifically from a poser file, not the program itself. It does that when ever you open a neew file. I want to do it from an old file. In case you need this. I'm using poser 4.0.03, on a Mac G-4 with 1 gig of memory allotted to poser, in system 9. Sorry if this is too much info, but i thought I 'd save the time of making people ask questions upfront-Thanks Rich B