Forum: Community Center

Subject: Is chat dead or is it just me??

Jenai21 opened this issue on Aug 26, 2004 ยท 9 posts

Jenai21 posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 3:52 PM

Hi all...I've been trying to get into chat for a while now and it just says attempting to connect...is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?? Thanks in advance for any help...Jenn

CaptainJack1 posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 3:59 PM

Well... hopefully it's not you that's dead.

(Sorry, I don't know anything about the problem, I just couldn't resist making the joke :)

Jenai21 posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 4:50 PM

LOL...well I did leave myself open for that... :) thanks for the laugh... :) Jenn

CaptainJack1 posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 5:07 PM

You're quite welcome, always glad to be of service. :) Jack

mateo_sancarlos posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 8:15 PM

It's worked for me in the past, but it always says "no users".

FrenchToast posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 11:23 PM

For the time being, I'm using someone else's computer on line, and I can't enable it to use chat. Of course, when I put mine back "on line", I'm not sure if I'm going to be in chat much. I never was in the past.

LillianH posted Fri, 27 August 2004 at 10:05 AM

I just checked the main Chat link (not the forum chat) and it was working fine. Everyone's in there having fun. You can join the party ;-) Best wishes, LillianH Renderosity Marketing & Promotions

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

dayjo posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 9:45 AM

The chat room is open but there never seems to be anyone using it, which is a bit dissapointing.

LillianH posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 11:43 AM

The Chat link up in the top, blue navigation bar is where I find folks hanging out.

There is a seperate forum specific chat in each of the forums. I don't see a lot of people using these individual chats.

But, I do know a lot of people make use of the main one. Hope this will help, LillianH

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.