Forum: Bryce

Subject: Crystal Palace final 1

draculaz opened this issue on Aug 30, 2004 ยท 9 posts

draculaz posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 11:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=752260&Start=1&Artist=draculaz&ByArtist=Yes

all in wings3d, modelled and rendered with bryce and some ps filters. thought it came out okay. now in england, enjoying surprisingly nice weather :) drac

pakled posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 4:59 PM

hmm..be careful..sometimes it can get up to..oh..80F or so..local heat wave (snicker, some days in August it gets down to 80 here..;) but to each their own..;)
Tank, get me exhibits, lots of them
-not The Matrix
..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

ysvry posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 7:01 PM

snicker ?? well i rather have a marsbar if its the same to you :P authum is my favorite weather.

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

waldomac posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 8:34 PM

Isn't a Snickers still called a "Marathon" bar in England? I couldn't find Snickers in England or Wales, but Marathon looked the same and tasted pretty similar. I'm also in gets-down-to-80-in-August country. We're finally seeing nights get into the 60s.

TheBryster posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 9:06 PM Forum Moderator

Marathon IS Snickers and has been for years now.........

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

TheBryster posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 9:11 PM Forum Moderator

Never let it be said that The Bryster is ungracious. This is a very good piece of work and you have certainly mastered Wings3d.

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

orbital posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 9:49 AM

Enjoying nice weather, you crafty git! August has been one of the worst months for weather I can remember! Sort of went like this Rain, Rain, oh and some more bloody Rain!

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

pakled posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 12:47 PM

don't feel bad, we're recovering from Hurricane (ok, tropical depression, and 2 Hurricanes) 3..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TheBryster posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 6:51 PM Forum Moderator

Apparently this August has been the wettest on record, ever, thingy....but it was sunny today.....!