Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: DM's Special Weekend Offer

DM opened this issue on Sep 11, 2004 ยท 12 posts

DM posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 9:34 AM

Attached Link: DM Productions

!! ONLY this Weekend - 11th & 12th of September !!

Buy Our newest released package " The Keltic Hall" at our Renderosity Store, or any package for a value of $ 12.00 at our PoserPros store ( Pro-club Items are included and accumulative) , and get for FREE one of the packages listed in our special offer site.

All you have to do is : After your purchase send an e-mail with your user name to info@damapro.com indicating the package of your preference and we will send you an email with the URL to it immediately.

Have a super weekend and happy rendering!
The DM Team

My Store | My Gallery

macelene posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:34 AM

Already been shopping. Thanks for this wonderful offer... despite the fact my pocket book ain't a bit to happy :)

Macey ^_^

Blazerwiccan posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:47 AM

Ohh really wish I had the funds Love DM Productions packs!! sigh

greene posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:50 AM

Pro-club Items are included and accumulative?! Oh wow, thank you for this generous offer :D

MidnightStorm posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 4:19 PM

oooo man I really wish I had the funds this weekend, but I dont get paid til next week... drats.. I love all DM packs... :)

Lyric_ posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 4:47 PM

I'm having SUCH a hard time deciding here LOL. Thank you both VERY much for your generosity!! Lyric

I closed my eyes and saw heaven, I opened them and the face before me was heaven on earth

kayjay97 posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:07 PM

awwww poop! I bought it as soon as it came out and I already have all your other stuff :(

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Arien posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:25 PM

Sorry to sound dense, but am I the only one who can't seem to access the "special offer site" that Danie is pointing to? When I click on the link, I get to the "news" page that lists the latests packages, including the Keltic Hall, which probably means this isn't the intended page. Can't find any links at all to a "special offer site", and as I can't see what is being offered, I can hardly decide on splashing money. Nor would I be able to send my selection to the email listed either. So it looks like I'll have to pass on this, sadly. A pity, I do like what I have of them.

My store

marforno posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:31 PM

Arien.... hmmm that is strange... did you try to clean your browser's cache...? give it a try and if still you get trouble gimme a shout please... martin

Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

marforno posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 5:32 PM

kayjay97 Danie is gonna send you a mail... :-), hope she hasn't fell asleep yet it is like 1 Am in Germany :-)

Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

Arien posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 4:22 AM

Ah got it now. Strange, my cache usually doesn't play tricks on me. Thanks!

My store

Towal posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 6:01 AM

Thank you again for this wonderful offer to the community. I replied privately in email, but wanted to also thank you publicly for your generosity.