Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: the new guy again... Got my P5! :)

FizzBangBoom opened this issue on Sep 13, 2004 ยท 19 posts

FizzBangBoom posted Mon, 13 September 2004 at 7:39 PM

Ok, got Poser 5, have done SR2, but not 3 or beyond. Not sure if I want to risk SR4 from what I've read. Then again I really have very little idea of what all you're talking about with the issues between them all. heh Ok, my questions(s) are: Downloading some of the free stuff it turned out that I wasnt paying attention and some of them created a Power 4 directory! LMAO.. well that really seemed to screw things up for me so I uninstalled, then reinstalled, applied the SR, paid attention to where I'm unzipping to, but stuff again seems to have gone everywhere! the only stuff that went where it was supposed to was the stuff from DAZ and the SR. I have Clothing coming up under Figures so when I try to add it, the figure goes away and is replaced by the clothing. I have figures in Clothing, Poses and Props. Do I need to uninstall and delete eveerything again, or can I simply move stuff into the right directories and all will be good in the world? Not sure if this is part of the same problem, but I've tried to add some of the body morph's and such for 'stand alone' figures and they dont load. ??? Also, what stuff would you, anyone out there, reccomend I get for an add on? Thanks again for answering what are probably silly questions and covered somewhere in the threads. Allen