Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: need custom shoes, hair & clothes for project on tight (no) budget :)

FizzBangBoom opened this issue on Sep 15, 2004 ยท 3 posts

FizzBangBoom posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 9:33 PM

Hi all... I've posted quite a bit about learning to user Poser and have gotten a lot of help, so let me say thanks to all the great people that have held my hand as I start to learn. I'm learning quickly, but I also know that I am no where near tapping the full potential of P5. The day will come. On to the reason for the post. I have seen, and downloaded, a LOT of incredible add ons and stand alone stuff. Great stuff. Obviously this even more and/or better (subjective I suppose) stuff in the store. With the project that I am undertaking (looks like I'm going to have a couple of very talented people to work with!!!!) I would really like to get a few pieces (shoes, boots, hair, clothing) that would be unique... at least for a little while. I have had a couple of people say that they would do a model for a back ground or an enviroment for free (or a very low low price) providing that they got credit on the (forthcoming) website and later allowed to sell it. I completely understand that means time out of your life and no $$$ in your pocket for at least a few months for your work. I do have a pretty what I think are a few cool ideas that I haven't seen in the free stuff or the market. IF anyone is able to produce some hi quality items, be willing to sit on em for a little while... Once the 'episode' with those items first appear I will encourage you to go forth and send it to the masses and do all I can to help promote it. The reason that I am taking this approach is that I have a shoestring budget (out of my own pocket) to get this off the groound and flying. Please let me know by sending me a note at soald@comcast.net and we'll go from there. Yes I know, I'm a cheap bast... ;) Allen