Forum: Community Center

Subject: What is up with the hot 50 ?!?

Doran opened this issue on Nov 18, 2000 ยท 6 posts

Doran posted Sat, 18 November 2000 at 1:56 AM

I am trying to figure out how you people rate pictures for the top 50. Less than 24 hours after I posted a picture, it was at 4th place. Now, just a couple of days later, its down to 30th place and below it is stated, 79 viewing. I have almost broken the 400 mark so, where are you getting your numbers. It sucks to work very hard and watch your work go down the toilet. another thing is, it seems that no one is interested in the Bryce Forum. I am not trying to get my pictures more noticed its just that the Bryce gallery is filled with fantastic art and this attitude that Bryce artists do not work as hard as Poser artists is CRAP. Can you do something to promote this gallery better? Thank you.

rcook posted Sat, 18 November 2000 at 9:25 AM

Renderosity Hot 50, Nov 18, 2000 (For last 3 days) Read the title. It tells you how it works. Also, the Hot 50 viewings are guaranteed unique views. The main gallery view count is not. The Hot 50 will be changing to the last 7 days today.

conde posted Mon, 20 November 2000 at 11:27 PM

the sad part its that people sometimes only got the curiosity about nude pics, i supose that this its important to change, i mean i know renderotica its the please for more of this pictures but here sometimes people just hit picts with nudity i do my self test with a triky preview and then i was in the hot 50 but if you can separate this poser part from the rest meabe other aplications got more chance in other open area... poser artist dont work hard its sometimes true not always but the feeling its on the air....im very happy with the site because i got the chance to find great artist and people but loose interest in this hot 50 any way tyhe site its great and i just said what im want to say... have a nice day

Jan-Michael posted Tue, 21 November 2000 at 11:08 AM

Just put a thumbnail up with tits... and your image will get lots of hits...

conde posted Tue, 21 November 2000 at 1:56 PM

thats a pitty any way artist word its unfaird....a lots of sites got true girls pictures why looking for this here...just walk to the streets and meet some girls its more fun....

Doran posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 11:22 PM

I promise you all one thing, you will never see full nudity in my pictures. I think that a tease is more exciting when it comes to art and full frontal nudity has no curiosity factor. I think my picture reveals my point perfectly. You are all correct, especially Jan-Michael. You hit it right on the head. Thanks all.