Forum: Writers

Subject: Whatever happened to roadrunner?

experimental opened this issue on Sep 23, 2004 ยท 10 posts

experimental posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 11:30 AM

Maybe there was something that I missed, but every time I checked out the writing galleries I loved reading roadrunner69's writings. I don't see them anymore, and was wondering if something happened to him? On that note, where is meico as well? We have so many great new writers, but where are the old ones?

experimental posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 11:45 AM

Must be something I missed, because he isn't showing up in an artist search, and I paged through the writer's gallery for the past 3 months and didn't see his name anywhere. He used to post daily.

BlueLotus7 posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 4:35 PM

He was on vacation and I just emailed him privately to see if all is okay. I'll let you know asap! As for roadrunner...not sure!

BlueLotus7 posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 9:38 AM

I just heard from Mike and he'll be posting and writing again after this weekend! His trip was extended for the sake of his wife, Sue. But he's doing well!

netsia posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 8:54 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Hope Brian is OK.

BlueLotus7 posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 8:56 PM

Mike told me that Brian left for personal reasons. I don't know how to reach him and I assume Mike doesn't either or he would have told me...sorry!

netsia posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 9:04 PM

Thank you, I was concerned for him.

TallPockets posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 9:36 PM

Roadrunner69 has some chronic health concerns. I will be posting a few of his works every so often. I know he thanks all for any support given, past and future.

netsia posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 8:35 AM

Pease tell him that we said hi and wish him well. :) Thanks

netsia posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 11:43 AM

Duuuuuuuuuuuh....PLEASE, even. LOL Pease are ok too, especially with mashed potatoes and roast beast and of course there is that great Lennon tune 'Give Pease a Chance" ;)