Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Dragon related thing

Alan Scott opened this issue on Nov 24, 2000 ยท 9 posts

Alan Scott posted Fri, 24 November 2000 at 7:37 PM

this is a new Dragon that my associates and I am working on.

Alan Scott posted Fri, 24 November 2000 at 7:39 PM

That's dope, dawg. I'd by that for a G. Oohhh Ahhhh

Anton_Kisiel posted Fri, 24 November 2000 at 9:40 PM

Except for those wings we both and everyone else knows that that is my old prototype.I know your post is alittle unclear but what excactly are your intentions for this. I'm not sure if you are being funny, but at your post is slightly suggestive that you intend to sell this or are trying to make a joke. AntonKisiel

JeffH posted Fri, 24 November 2000 at 10:05 PM

Alan Scott, If any part of this dragon mesh is made from someone elses work you will not be able to sell it (or give it away for free for that matter). -Jeff H.

VIDandCGI posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 6:56 AM

why reply to your own message as if you are someone else when the message clearly marks who you are at the top???

pdblake posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 6:47 PM

Wow, what marketing skills, I'll have to take lessons off this guy:) Hey, all you American artists, I think we may have found the Thanksgiving turkey:)

Alan Scott posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 9:27 PM

OOOOOhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh Look at those dumb morons... Ha Ha ha Where's the stuffing and cranberries?? LOL

Alan Scott posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 9:32 PM

OK anton if you wish to know I'm starting a dragon (secret) but the wings are the only thing I wish to let people see at this time but I won't sell this one I'll give it out for free (Wahoo) ;) so if you wish to get a cheap but quality dragon don't look here ;)

Anton_Kisiel posted Sun, 26 November 2000 at 2:14 AM

Alan, Thank you for your response, however cryptic. In the future it might be a good idea to say something like "New Wings" and not "new dragon". Your image and accompanying text is misleading, but you know that.