Forum: Writers

Subject: Writing RPG's anyone?

emerald_darkness opened this issue on Oct 20, 2004 ยท 14 posts

emerald_darkness posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 8:28 PM

Wow, I never knew this forum existed. wide eyes lol, I'll definately try that challenge very soon... Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone is part of a writing RPG? I'm part of two, one that seems to have died... pokes it with a stick then shakes head, focusing again on this post The other which a friend and I just started two days ago and are still working on. Lol, I don't want to spam here, so I'll refrain from posting linkage unless someone is interested... wiggles eyebrows Again, getting back to the point at hand, I find them really useful in breaking through writer's block and helping fine tune my character design skills. And if you join some diverse ones they help extend your writing skills to different areas. I'm part of a fantasy one pokes it again, and the one we've just started is a modern day RPG with human/animal half breeds. I've been trying to find a scifi one to get into, but that's more complicated than it should be. wide eye stare at all the star trek and star wars RPGs And I've never even heard of a mystery RPG. I suck at mystery writing and could really use the practice, but I don't think they exist. So, anyone else write RPG wise? ~Jade