Forum: Photography

Subject: Happy Birthday, Deemarie!

Misha883 opened this issue on Oct 21, 2004 ยท 25 posts

Misha883 posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 7:59 AM

Best wishes to a wonderful new Photo Mod! Your help here is GREATLY appreciated.

bodguard posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 11:04 AM

Hey Dee, it's ur Burfday, we gonna partez like it's ur Burfday, we gonna sip Bacardi like it's ur Burfday........ Have a great day :)

cynlee posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 11:47 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGZ!!!!!!!! :D

very happy to be working with you!
you're amazing!!!!!!!! :]
have a fantabulous day! xo cindy

Akinom posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 12:03 PM

LOL@ Dean... Happy birthday Dee!!! All the best to you!!!Keep up your wonderful work here and have a great day in celebrating you!!! Now where's the party? wink Huge B'day Hugz, Monika

Akinom posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 12:32 PM

Ooops, forgot to add the b'day card *wink* Once again all the best to you, Dee!

bodguard posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 1:55 PM

I thought I could edit the post later to add the card lol! Guess not :)

Akinom posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 2:15 PM

Hehe... Dean, that's just what I thought, too! wink

cynlee posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 2:18 PM

15 minute edit is all you get :] luv your cards guys! fun to do on such spur of the moment, thanks misha for telling us!

tvernuccio posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 4:30 PM

Happy Birthday, Dee Marie!!! I shall fix you dinner tonight! Kick back, relax...and await your culinary delight!!!!! sure hope you homemade vegetable soup (no Lima beans!!! ewwww) and a nice warm hunk of my famous oatmeal bread! I spread mine with LOTS of butter!!! Yummmmmmmmm!!!! Dessert...pineapple upside-down cake!!!!! No you go relax!!! As you can see, I haven't even begun preparations yet...just got back from the market!!! *running* i need to chop-chop!!! Huge birthday hugzzz, sheila

tvernuccio posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 4:31 PM

P.S. Yes...THANKS Misha!!!!!!

Dianthus posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 5:29 PM

Those birthday photos are beautiful. Anyway just wanted to say happy birthday Deemarie. :)

Tedz posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 7:45 PM

All the Bestest...to the New Mod Squad...have a Happy Day!

logiloglu posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 8:27 PM

Happy Birthday, Deemarie ! i wish you all the best too. !!!!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!!!!

addiek posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 1:26 AM

Hi Dee-Marie... Happy Birthday. Great to have you on, over and around about. I will try to BEE-have!

DJB posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 2:10 AM

Happy Birthday Dee.good having you in this forum!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 3:17 AM

she sure will be surprized when she gets back!!... in a couple days... (deserved time off :) i don't know if i can hold on that long, the food ;d & all sure looks good!! :]

sadlers5 posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 7:13 AM

happy birthday hope you had fun dee marie! ann :)

hauksdottir posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 7:15 AM

Happy Birthday!!!

LostPatrol posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 6:53 PM

Do something a little crazy every day it keeps you young! Well it doesnt really work as you can see, but it is fun!

Happy belated Birthday Dee-Marie

A good example of why I stay behind the camera LOL

Timed but not for the challenge

Hope you like roses

LP

Message edited on: 10/22/2004 18:54

The Truth is Out There

Tedz posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 7:14 PM

Do something a little crazy every day it keeps you young! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!!!

deemarie posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 12:01 PM

Wow, I am in "happy Tears" This was so wonderful and unexpected :) Just Tooo much fun! Thank you all for the best gift I could get on my birthday - the gift of friendship :) Sorry I did not get to post my thanks today - but I have been rather ill this past week, and the doctor ordered bed rest and no computer until today! - pout! It is wonderful to be back home - to both Rosity and to my new home on the Photography Forum! You have all made my day! Huge hugs to everyone! Dee-Marie

cynlee posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 12:31 PM

soooooooooooooo glad to have you back Dee!!!!!!!! :]
i was sorry to hear that you were ill, i hope you're doing better,
please don't push yourself too hard on your first day back
as i've started lots of riots while you were gone!! LOL, jk!! :]

sadlers5 posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 12:56 PM

yes welcome back dee!

deemarie posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 2:01 PM

Cynlee: Gets out riot gear and cools Cynlee down with a firehose :) There ya go - Fires all out :) Whoops ... I think it was just the candles burning so long on my b-day cake :P ----------------- Thanks Sandlers for the welcome back :)

sadlers5 posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 2:13 PM

haha maybe the smoke alarm went off too! hehe