Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fantastic Hotlist

Fractelaar opened this issue on Nov 06, 2004 ยท 10 posts

Fractelaar posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 3:20 AM

Hi folks This not a question and its not a critic note so i am not sure of it belongs here But take this day a look on the Hotlist and really enjoy the great art but special the big variation in name ,s there Most of you know that i has a while back much critic for that section for the simple reason that it has for 45 % always the same names but I see know a wide variation on styles and artist names and yes i like that very much I think we are again on the right way to make it for everyone interresting to try to create that little masterpiece Have a nice and creative weekend all Greetings Arend

mountmous posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 7:18 AM

Yes, all so very beautiful images. Is it that the list is adjusted every day and that the votes of the last 7 days are counted? Yvonne

Fractelaar posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 2:53 AM

The is a rules explanation for the Hot list Yvonne see by "How works the Hot 20 " Greetings Arend

mountmous posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 4:09 AM

Yes, I've read it before but it's not quite clear to me how it works. The list changes every day but members can only make one vote in 7 days? That's what I make of it. But I could be wrong, so please enlighten me.

abmlober posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 4:18 AM

You can vote once per week AND per image. I.e. Vote for as many images as you like whenever you see them.

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

mountmous posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 5:36 AM

So, if I see a fractal I really think should be in the list I just push the vote button. But I can only make one vote on the same image. And I can vote on several different images. Got it now (?) Thanks for explaining.

nickcharles posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 1:35 AM

That is correct. You can vote for as many images as you like, but only once per image in a 7-day period :) Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Fractelaar posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 4:47 AM

Goodmorning Folks Has a few reactions in my prived mailbox its easy talking as you have a few images in the Fractal and Bryce Hot list But on moment from writing my message i has no images there Only one in the mixed media group so far i know However i can understand the reactions and no any hard feelings for the critical notes There are much more important things in life For me its a pleasure to see there 20 diffirent names of you believe it not and i vote you there the coming day ,s all in LOL See my comments under my last upload *Few rest day,s * Wish you a happy time and be creative Arend

darkchrystal posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 5:40 AM

gives Arend new glasses or i must have a different computer, your in all 3 hotlists, Arend ... congratulations smile

Fractelaar posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 12:42 PM

Yes i have seen it :-) I most use more times the refreshing key smile