Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Calling all modelers, F202 needs help!

freefall565 opened this issue on Nov 23, 2004 ยท 4 posts

freefall565 posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 10:52 AM

I recently downloaded a wonderful new character for Poser. I happen to think that she is a very welcome addition to the Poser family, but as with all new characters she is a little lacking in the clothing dept. As of now she has 3 outfits, 2 that came with her and one from BatLabs. I would love to see some new outfits for this gal as she is a fantastic character. I was also wandering if there might be some way to make a morpher or something to make some Vicky clothing fit her? Im not at all sure if that is possible, but if not I would love it if someone could help her out in the clothing dept. The help would be much appriciated and I know from other forums that others would appriciate the help as well. Also here is think if anyone is interested in downloading the character http://mdp.s18.xrea.com/DL/DLpage.html the character says poser5 but she works in 4 also, I'm using her in daz studio at the moment. P.s. some platform stilleto boots would be oh so helpful, lol

Berserga posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 11:38 AM

I would definately PAY for some good clothes for this character. She also basically has no shaping morphs so I would love to see somebody make morphs for her.

AmbientShade posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 8:00 PM

nice looking character. i'm gonna download and experiment with her. maybe i can make a body suit that can be cut up into some new clothing for her. 8-) E.D.

LuckyLook posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 2:55 AM

I already used her in some renders... and she may be the cutest thing I ever saw here!!! I agree with you, freefall. Let's make her some clothing, guys !!! :) :) (although I like to see her naked ;) )