Forum: Photography

Subject: It's all about Cynlee ...

Tedz opened this issue on Dec 06, 2004 ยท 9 posts

Tedz posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:05 PM

.....and, why not! She is the bestest PDA ever! Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah! Happy Birthday again....Snoogums xxx

cynlee posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:14 PM

i feel as if i'm on the highway of love where every mile there's another sign post with another message! fitting for the challenge :]
not to mention this is about the way i feel right now!... a little bit mooshy & tipsy!
thank you my dear HC!! Briany! ...sigh muuuuuuuuuuuah!
discards the teeth on top & tries the banana concoction

Message edited on: 12/06/2004 17:17

Tedz posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:28 PM

Damn! I wondered where I had misplaced My Top set of Dentures....have You seen My Bottom? Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! xxx

soloshado posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 7:24 PM

Jezzz thats a nice castle you got there Cindy...Happy Birthday Girl...may you have many many more..:)

cynlee posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 11:14 PM

tank ew Wwwwaz drunk.gif hiccup

deemarie posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 2:22 AM

Sorry I was late to the party! May your special day be filled with many magical moments! Huge hugs Dee-Marie

cynlee posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 10:15 AM

thanks Dee... it was, it was!! what a day! :] cherishing this page of threads blush

itsumama posted Fri, 10 December 2004 at 9:09 PM

Cyn!!!! I missed the party!!!!!! It looks like you had a great one.....so why not continue???? I always celebrate my birthday for the entire month of February....in fact LAST YEAR I renamed the month...."BARBRUARY"!!!!! SOOOOOO.....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL MONTH LONG!!! A HAPPY DANCE HAS BEEN DONE IN YOUR HONOUR! @ @ @ @ @ ~~~~~m(^)m~~~~~barbara...the diamond

cynlee posted Fri, 10 December 2004 at 9:48 PM

hi diamond barb! TY! for that happy dance! :] g