Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fairies and nude V3

Oceanlord25 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2004 ยท 56 posts

Oceanlord25 posted Wed, 15 December 2004 at 4:48 AM

Can we please have our art gallery back?
Every night I spend my free time scrolling (not looking atmost) hundreds of images only to comment on two or three pieces of art. What happened to the good ole days? Before I was a member when I used to visit Renderosity and be amazed at the images I saw. When people used Poser or any other 3D program as a tool for art.
Its like a painter using an airbrush. He or she just doesnt spray spots because thats what airbrush does. They make their art come to life with the tool.
So why do some poser users just render images of nude V3 and post them as art. Its the same as a penciler scratching some lines because he or she knows how to use a pencil and calling it art.
Renerositys art gallery is an ART GALLERY. Be original. Why would someone want to see the same fairy or naked poser model over and over? Think before you post. Are you an artist or just a poser user? I think its hurting our art gallery. Are we to suffer the same fate as Elfwood and Deviant Art? We are members of this site. We can make a difference.