Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: When is Vicki's birthday, really?

melanie opened this issue on Dec 24, 2004 ยท 14 posts

melanie posted Fri, 24 December 2004 at 9:21 AM

Okay, maybe someone can help me out here. DAZ is celebrating Vicki's birthday, which they say is December. However, I'm a little confused. I bought the very first Victoria back when she first appeared, but I bought her in March, as a birthday present for myself. I remember this, because at that time, I mentioned it right here in the forum, and Dan Farr saw my post and he e-mailed me a birthday greeting (at that time, I had no idea he was the president of DAZ, lol). I checked my original Vicki 1 file that I saved on a CD, and the date on the file Properties says 9/30/2000. Is that the date I saved it on the disk, or the date the Victoria file was created by DAZ? It's the oldest 3D archive disk I have. None of the dates seem to mesh, here. I do remember that the very first Michael (the one that looked like Dan Farr) came out in December of the same year that Vicki had earlier appeared. So, does anyone know if I'm just confused, or if DAZ is confusing Vicki's and Michael's original appearances? And what year did she actually come out, 2000 or 1999? My archive file says 2000. Does that sound right? It seems logical, since 2000 was considered the Millennium my many. When exactly did the Millennium figures begin? Melanie