Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FAIRYWOODS special XMAS Update is ON!!

-renapd- opened this issue on Dec 23, 2000 ยท 6 posts

-renapd- posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 2:35 PM Site Admin

Attached Link: Fairywoods

Here it is a promised! A huge update to satisfy everyone - including items that you weren't expected - beyond the shown previews! :o) It's my way of saying THANKS and SEASON'S GREETINGS to all of you! Fairywoods special Christmas update includes : * LA MARQUISE full character * ELVIRA NAUGHTY SANTA ELF full character * MATURE VICKIE CR2 (End of Year Give-Away item = stuff from my various images created throughout the year) * ORNATED MIRROR PROP AND TEXTURE (End of Year Give-Away item) * CHANNEL STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURES FOR P4 (2) * CHANNEL STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURE FOR VICTORIA * SCARf-CLOAK CONFORMING P4 CLOTHING ITEM BY STEVE SHANKS * JEAN PAUL GAUTIERE STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURES FOR VICTORIA * JEAN PAUL GAUTIERE STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURES FOR P4 * VERCACE STYLE DESIGNER EVENING GOWNS FOR POSERWORLD CD3 LATIN DRESS (3) * VERCACE STYLE DESIGNER EVENING GOWN FOR VICTORIA * TRAVELING TRIO AMERICAN INDIAN STYLE OUTFIT (End of year Give-Away item) * BANDANA SMART PROP BY JOHN MALIS * WOOL & KNIT GREEN TEXTURE FOR VICTORIA'S DRESS End of year Give-Away item) Once to Fairywoods..go to the what's new page and let the download start - I sure hope you have some extra HD space! :o) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! :o) Renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."