Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Supermodel Vickie's Hir updater in Free Stuff!

Jim Burton opened this issue on Dec 24, 2000 ยท 8 posts

Jim Burton posted Sun, 24 December 2000 at 2:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.bbay.com

(This isn't going to do you any good if you haven't yet bought SMV- Hint!) I've just put up the promised update for Super Model Vickie's included hair. Includes a bunch of morphs, including the ever-popular "super-long", a dark brunnette color and a new transparency map, all fitted. I also included a replacement for the broken "sitting pretty" pose as well as two new ones, accending and decending stairs, to fit her to my spiral stair.

Jim Burton posted Sun, 24 December 2000 at 2:53 PM

Opps, for hir read hair!

thgeisel posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 2:43 AM

just dl it.works fine , looks fine , is fine. of course I had to place some things manually because I use the german poser :-((. A nice present for xmas.and if there be some morphs so that one can use vickys clothes its a really supervicky :-)))

Jim Burton posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 10:22 AM

Thanks!- Yes, I am working on some morphs to fit the Zygote clothing set, actually I had it done for 4 or 5 of the items, but then I went ahead and did some more changes to SMV, so now I have to fix the fixes. I'm off from my "real" job all this week so I expect to get alot done, this should be one of the things! I'll also going to put all thios stuff up on my webpage real-soon-now, as I know some of you guys have trouble with the dreaded Homestead.

thgeisel posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 11:46 AM

hehe, fix the fixes sounds good.Waiting for the fixes, impatient :-))but till then I gone play with the unfixed SMV

Mehndi posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 2:43 PM

Jim, this is a wonderful present to us all, as are your stairs :) Your hair is fast becoming my favorite of all, and any who have not yet purchased it, do not hold back, get on over to Zygote and grag it! Good stuff :)

ZETT1 posted Tue, 26 December 2000 at 8:16 AM

Jim, your supermodel is very very nice and your hairs are one of the best. But please let me know, where I can get your presents. The update for the supermodel and the stairs I can't DL.

Jim Burton posted Tue, 26 December 2000 at 2:58 PM

Zett- You have to keep trying, Homestead only lets you download about half the time. I planned on putting both items on my Homestead site as well, but now I'm having trouble with them too (they are replacing random images with advertising). But another site is in the works, I'll drop a note when it is up!