Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Forgot to add an image to my favorites - now can't find it.

superBadGirl opened this issue on Jan 03, 2005 ยท 4 posts

superBadGirl posted Mon, 03 January 2005 at 1:31 PM

There was an image in the gallery in late November/early December that looked (to me) like a heavier Sarah Michelle Gellar. I don't know if that's what the artist intended, but I remember leaving that as part of my comments. It was a portrait from the waist up, blond hair. I loved it because it captured SMG's nose and eyes perfectly, and I wanted to contact the artist to find out how they had acheived that look. Does anyone know the image I am talking about? Failing that, is there any way to search for images that you've commented on?

zippyozzy posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 12:18 PM

Try different ways of typing it up in the gallery search. I haven't come across it yet. Try typing up the year '2004' and see what comes up??

superBadGirl posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 2:11 PM

I have to go through and look for the last month or so it seems, I will try it tonight. I wish you could search by images you had commented on, or by the comments themselves.

mrsparky posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 5:10 PM

If you use Internet Explorer. Try searching your browsers History. Ctrl H. Not very clear and rather time consuming - but some times this saves the day. Also try searching your browsers cache.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.