Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Someone there who likes Team Work with me?

Patschulynn opened this issue on Jan 11, 2005 ยท 6 posts

Patschulynn posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:59 AM

Hi, i'm new here and searching for someone whos like to make a Character with me. I can make Textures,Poses..and so on i can make MAT'S to but it takes me very long..and its boring :o) Someone there who likes to help me and made a Character in teamwork? I'm not a Newbie, i worked with Poser 2 Years now. You can write a Mail or a Instant MSG..or you can aswer here..i whould be very happy to find someone :) Maybe a german?? But its not a must..just to make the thing easier :o)

Patschulynn posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:42 AM

i forgot, i have only 56k modem, so it whould be better if the teampatner upload the item

spothmann posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 12:12 PM

If yu can make poses, I would very much like to team with you for my next character set. I can texture and MAT file and morps... but I can't do Poses... And, yes, hier spricht Frau auch Deutsch ;-) Best wishes, Sabine

Patschulynn posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 1:25 PM

oh thx i have send you a msg :) somebody else who will let me make textures? :)

Fugazi1968 posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 3:24 PM

Hi Patschulynn I can make charecter injection files, I wouldnt mind doing one or two for your charecter if you would like. Have a look in my freestuff for an example :) I'm English but I have some german friends who could help if we have trouble communicating :) I work for a German Company (Audi and now Mahle). John,

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

shamanka posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 7:40 PM

I'm very interested as well. I can make morphs, textures, expressions but have trouble with some poses too. Hope to hear from you. Carrie aka Shamanka

My Store My Free Stuff My Site