Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: jester clothing for M3?

LonRanger opened this issue on Jan 14, 2005 ยท 4 posts

LonRanger posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 2:17 AM

Any idea where I can find jester clothing for M3? (By that, I mean "court jester", as found in the middle ages) Thanks.

lindans posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 3:50 AM

Yes I too would like a detailed jester costume for V3 as well..

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

garblesnix posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 12:30 PM

You could try the body suit. I'm playing around with it for the same reason. I'm guessing it's a matter of texturing. There are some free jester hats here somewhere that can be modified to fit M3. DAZ also has a free jester hat in the freebie section. I'm still not sure which shoes to use, or should I just let him be barefoot? Let me know what you discover.

Tilandra posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 1:11 PM

I'm working on a major upgrade for my "Mardi Gras Party Pack" (circa 2002!) to fit the M3/V3 characters, which includes a jester's hat and tunic. (Realish ones this time, my skills have improved, heh) I'm only about 25% done though, as there's still beads and masks to be done. Timeframe, maybe a week to finish, then Rend's testing/approval process. (It's going to be free for anyone who bought the packs in the past)