Forum: Photography

Subject: Interpret My Dream--#4 entry to challenge

tvernuccio opened this issue on Jan 17, 2005 ยท 8 posts

tvernuccio posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 12:09 AM

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=860832&Start=1&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNew=Yes i want critique too besides interpretation. i proud of this compo. i worked hard to show this dream/vision. i think i did good. what u think? here's thumb.

tvernuccio posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 6:03 AM

maybe this thumb better? u choose.

cynlee posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 9:56 AM

i luv this one Sheila! a sensual dream for sure :] (ummm... neither thumb... as it's needs to be no larger then 150 on one side :] i do like your crop of the 2nd though...)

tvernuccio posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 4:35 PM

oopsy. sorry. here ya go

deemarie posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 6:09 AM

Hi Sheila, I have reduced your thumbnail for you :) Just to help to lesson the confusion about the thumbnail size :) Thumbnails have to be: The **maxium** size for a thumbnail 150 pixels wide and 150 pixels high. and saved as a jpg and 72dpi :) the reason for the size - is that we have so many entries to the challenge contest - that if the thumbnails were larger it would make viewing the page very difficult, especially for those members on a dial-up Internet connection :) Hope that helps :) Great image by the way! Dee-Marie

Tedz posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:33 AM

It is an excellent Image Sheila...You did well :]

tvernuccio posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 5:23 PM

ph boy i sorry dee marie. 3 srikes i out! thanks for fixin!

jcv2 posted Thu, 20 January 2005 at 9:36 AM

It looklikes a hot dream with that red, with many threads.... It's gorgeous and dreamy, no begin and end. Impresive work, very artistic!